Free Pattern - Canadian Flag Table Runner
Finished Size 12" x 60"
0.4 metres Kona White
0.75 metres Kona Tomato Red
0.6 m wonder under
0.7 backing fabric
- Cut 3 x 12.5 squares of Kona White
- Cut 4 x 6.5" x 12.5" rectangles of Kona Tomato Red
- Cut 4 2.5" by width of fabric strips of Kona Red for binding
- Print out both sides of the maple leaf pattern. Fold and tape together to form the maple leaf.
- Trace the leaf onto the wonder under. You will need three leaf appliqués.
- Fuse the wonder under to the red fabric.
- Cut out the maple leaves.
- Fuse the leaves to the centre of the three white squares. You may stitch around the perimeter of the leaves if you wish to stabilize the edge of the appliqué shape.
- Assemble the table runner according to the diagram below.
- Quilt as desired and bind.
If you have any questions regarding use of this pattern or assembly of this item please contact Judy.
Duplication of this pattern is not permitted.
You may link to this page from your website but you may not copy text or graphics from this page.